Director of Sales, North America
Reporting to the President, the Director of Sales for North America is expected to lead the sales and customer service team to build strong strategic partnerships with all channels resulting in profit and share growth. Developing the skills of the team and working cross-functionally across the organization is critical to the success of this role.
- Inspirer, and leads all team members to have the highest impact on our customer’s success. Team includes: 5 Account Executives, 5 Customer Experience & Inside Sales
- Ensure that Bravado is strategically aligned with Retail customers specifically in Baby, Maternity, Mass and lingerie Channels.
- Ensure that Bravado is partnering with non-commercial channels such as Hospitals, Lactation and governmental agencies.
- Lead customer engagement through strategic participation in conferences & shows. Leverage Salesforce.com to implement KPIs and performance tracking.
- Develop high-level relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders.
- Partner with the Senior Director, Marketing and the Senior Director, Design to ensure that Bravado is engaging customers to maximize share and profits while also meeting customers goals.
- Represent our customers’ needs cross-functionally with operations and logistics to ensure that it is easy for our customers to do business with Bravado.
- Ensure that the sales organization is providing insight-driven thought-leadership to customers.
- Adjust team priorities and resource allocation as business conditions change.
- Develop strategic plans and budgets.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- 15 years+ experience such as professional sales, merchandising, buyer, Business Development
- 5+ years experience in executive sales leadership
- Preferred industries: National Account Management, Field Sales Leadership
- S. & Canada sales leadership experience.
- Experience in fashion & apparel is preferred but not required.
- Post Secondary education
- A skilled verbal presenter, and advanced PowerPoint presentation skills
- Proven skills using Microsoft Office suite with intermediate Excel skills, and Salesforce
- Advanced writing skills
- Ability to establish key contacts for prospective accounts
- Training in Sales Management
- Travel is required regularly to the U.S.& Canada market approximately 30% of the time
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a valid passport
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with the Bravado Values: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our mission and values to help every new mother have a successful breastfeeding experience
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills, excellent email etiquette, and persuasion skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
- Proven skill set as a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and execute and achieve sales results
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, and follow up
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.